Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

Thoms Introduction

Hello,23 old lad from Scandinavia. Working with IT Development.Played RuneScape for as long as I can remember. I believe I started playing my first own account when I was about 8-9 years old. So about 2004-2005.Been on and off. Was a "big" PvPer i...
Member avatar small Thoms 315d
Thoms1469Member avatar small Thoms 315d
Introductions

dragondoggy introduction

Hey there I'm dragondoggy, im 30 and when I'm not out with my hounds or spending time with my family you can catch me afking slayer or bossing.Haven't really done much with clans as I was always focused hard on maxxing and juggling life but now I ...
Member avatar small dragondoggy 1y
dragondoggy1537Member avatar small dragondoggy 1y
Introductions

Mastor introduction

I'm Rutger also known as mastor/ttd 19 years old when writing this and I'm from the Neterlands.I 've been playing RuneScape since 2007-2008 and played mostly for pvp back in the day. I discovered pvming about 5 years ago, shortly after I first joi...
Member avatar small mastor bator 1y
mastor bator1453Member avatar small mastor bator 1y
Introductions

Erwin Introduction

Hi there,New site, might as well start off with a new introduction :)I'm Erwin, I'm 28 years old (when writing this, last intro I made I stated I was 21..) and I'm from The Netherlands.I've been playing Runescape since 2004 and I've been in quite ...
Small Erwin 1y
Erwin1641Small Erwin 1y
Page 1